At Kawashima Group (hereafter “the Group”), we take the protection of personal information very seriously.
1.Collection of Personal Information
In order for you to be able to use the various services offered on the website, the Group may use customer personal information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”). We will automatically receive information such as your IP address, cookie information, browser history, etc., and record it on our server. We use this information primarily for the following purposes:
- 1.to improve the contents and services provided on this website
- 2.to improve our handling of customer service requests
- 3.when, after receiving your permission to do so, the Group sends mail magazines or direct mail to the e-mail address you have provided, or when we judge that it is necessary to contact you for some reason
2.Management of Personal Information
The Group will use the utmost care in managing any personal information we have collected from you, and will use it only in an appropriate manner. We have security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, and to ensure that no loss, destruction, tampering, omission, etc., of your personal information will occur.
3.Disclosure of Personal Information
We will never provide, disclose or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- 1.we have received your agreement/permission to do so
- 2.there is a legal necessity to do so
4.Handling corresponding to personal information
The group protects your registration information with a password. Please manage your password with your own responsibility.
5.It is part of our continuing efforts to improve our use of customer personal information
The Group will strictly comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the use of personal information in its possession, and will make appropriate efforts as per the categories listed above to improve our services.